This role is ideal for someone who has worked in a bar and restaurant for at least a year, and is looking at taking the next step in their career to a management role.
You must have passion and commitment for the hospitality industry and join our small, friendly, hard working team with a good sense of humour.
Training can be provided, and the ideal candidate would have a personal license.
You must be able to drive.
- Opening and closing the pub
- Cash handling and banking
- Supervising a team of up to 6 on shift
- Cellar management
- Event planning and coordinating bookings, using Open Table
- Social media management, inc instagram, facebook, as well as matchpint
- Working with the rest of the management team to drive the business forward
This role is 40 hours per week, 1-2 days off during the week.
Must work a range of day and evening shifts, and working weekends is essential.
Salary £18,000 - £21,500 per annum.
Benefits include tips, discount on food and drinks, and 28 days holiday per year.
Please note, this position is NOT live in.
If you are interested in this role, please send a copy of your CV and covering letter.